Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Time

We have been busy doing a lot of nothing this summer, Torrie and Kyndall have been to the lake a lot with friends, I have been training for the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon, and Brad is training for a Century ride (100 miles!) in Panguitch in August and busy coaching football. Torrie Is at EFY this week with her best friend Kayla and having a blast! She took my camera with her so I can not post any pictures but I promise to update the blog with some new stuff when she gets back.

Happy Birthday to my dad on July 19th I will be thinking of you on mile 13! He is the most amazing man in my life (along with my husband of course) he has always been there for me and supported me fully in anything I have done, I love you Dad!

1 comment:

Carol Hennessy said...

Mile 13 is where I'll be on july 19, in case you feel a little push near the finish line.This has to be one of the nicest birthday cards I have ever received.I am very proud of you and love you more than you could know.I must finish this now while I can still see.My love to you, I will always be with you,Love, Dad.