Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Blog is Ugly!

If my blog was a living room it would look like this Ok I am a blog addict! I love reading people’s blogs, friends, family, even strangers. I learn so much from other people, I get inspired by the stories I read some of triumph and some from tragedy. They have cute little gadgets and fun things on them. However I feel like an inadequate blogger mostly because mine is, well just not very pretty! And as computer savvy as I think I am (key word THINK) I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it cute. So please enjoy my words and not judge my decorating lol. And if you have any advice/help feel free to comment and guide me to a visually pleasing blog page. PS the girls at the top can stay I think they are pretty dang cute :)

2 comments:

jaredandgina said...

I don't think it is ugly but I guess I don't really pay attention to that sort of stuff obviously since my blog is totally bare. Anyways I also love reading blogs, I learn alot and gain alot of compassion for others!!

shannong said...

Gina , how did you get that cool thing on the side of yours that tells you when a blog is updated?

PS thanks for reading! loved the mud run , and Jared's tri :)