Sunday, June 10, 2012

Iron Brad!

May was such a blur that June showed up and I was a little confused of where the month had gone.

We started it off with Ironman which I was going to do a full entry on however I feel like everyone is Ironman’d out and has seen or heard about it on facebook, also every time I sat down to write the post I struggled to put the 17 hours of that day into words that would do it justice.

I will say Brad and I have been taken aback with how many people watched followed and supported him. We dont go many places lately that somebody doesnt stop him and say "hey you just did that Ironman didnt you" Its truely amazing how you can inpire someone with an event, with putting your heart and energy into acomplishing something most wouldnt even dream of attempting. I think if it sends any kind of message it should say "We CAN do hard things!" You have more inside of you than you believe you do, and Brad proved that, that day. Here is a few of my favorite pictures of the day.

And don’t you worry he isn’t over this little phase yet he signed up for St George Ironman 70.3 next May 4th, and has his sights set on Coeur de’Alene full Ironman just 8 weeks after that!

No comments: