Monday, September 15, 2008

Football is in the air!

Here we are already 4 games into the pre-season and things are going very well for the Tigers 4 and 0!

Kyndall made the 7th grade volleyball team and has straight A's! We took her to get new volleyball shoes and I decided to measure her feet 9 1/2! (shh she'll kill me if she new I posted that) I really hope she grows into them!

Brad did very well in his Century ride last month with a ride time of 5 1/2 hours a finish time of just about 7 hours, they are already planning another one.

Cari and I are going to train for another Half Marathon in November, the only thing in our way is if the football team goes to state playoff's and in that case we wont be disappointed to not do it.

Torrie is 2 months away from a drivers license! She is also doing very well in school with all A's and enjoying the social life of a sophomore.

I promise to post pictures soon of all our happenings.

No comments: