Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guilty Pleasure


Tuesday nights between 7 and 9 I am busy! I just love this show, it is so impressive what these people do in that short amount of time. Its to early to have a favorite but feel free to leave me a comment on yours. Ali was the first female winner or "Loser" last year, I was amazed as she was being voted off in the middle of the season that as she left she told everyone "she would be the biggest loser" Hello she was voted off! But as a twist of events they brought back those who had gone home and lost the most at home, she came back and won the whole thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this show! It's my favorite reality show ever. It's so motivating and for the most part it's drama free. It gets so motivating me that half the time I don't even finish my big mac, fries and biggie coke.

Anonymous said...

Eric and I were also watching last night. I wished I would have turned it on BEFORE I ate Del Taco and peanut butter oreos. But hey, I will do better today!!!!!
We miss you guys!