Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Games, Games, Games...



Fall is very busy for us, with football and volleyball season in full swing and not to mention just normal stuff like that little thing called WORK. It all keeps us going full speed, Ill be totally honest I dont remember the last time I cooked a real meal!I know I am not winning any awards for that, but I wouldnt give up the memories that are being created for slaving in a kitchen.

Brad has been coaching at Hurricane High since Kyndall was 4 months old, she is now 16! He loves it, loves those boys, and loves the sport of Football! (pictures by Chris Edwards)

This is Adam and Jared, Brads running backs.


Kyndall has been playing volleyball since 6th grade, she has come so far. She sets her goals every year and has grown so much, this year she has been able to start varsity every game as a junior, but more importantly has made some great friends and memories. Go #14! (Huge shout out to Lynnette Quilter for her amazing photography)







Kyndall, Breanna, Shania


Torrie is working working away at Dr Davis's office as an Oral Surgeon's assistant and learning so much, we are SO proud of her!

Me, I am my families BIGGEST Cheerleader and trying to get those runs in, in hopes for Half Marathon in November.



"This is LIVING"

No comments: