Friday, September 7, 2012

What I learned this summer

I cant not stop my girls from growing up :(



I love Pine Valley in the Summer, and these two seem to always get pulled over by the atv cops! gotta love that they pose for pictures as the cops are running registration.



A 3 day weekend off work to run Ragnar Relay does not count as a vacation!



I secretly love getting up at 4 am to do a long run on Saturdays

Running through Zions National Park is a spiritual experience



There are no good races in St George in the summer everything is up North, probably something to do with the heat down here.



I LOVED the summer Olympics and became a couch potato for those two weeks, who knew table tennis was that exciting, this girl from USA rocked it at the age of 15.



Kerri Walsh and Misty May Treanor have it going on!





Wake Boarding isnt as easy as it looks





My girls are silly..





My man still has it going on!


Good times, good summer. Ready for the Fall, I love the color change, the cooler weather, Football,and Candy Corn!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks for watching out for me when you noticed the mole on my back...I went to the Dr. and it was nothing, but you never know until it's checked.

I'm loving some of the same things this past summer, so glad that me and my girls got to be a part of it. You are a true example of living strong!