Monday, August 13, 2012

Daddy needs to lock the doors, someone turns 16 today!

My baby girl turns 16



Happy Birthday to my Kyndall May! I can hardly believe your turning 16, some random things I love about you.

You ARE your father’s daughter!

You are one of the most compassionate people I know.

You always have something good to say about others, and often times see qualities in them no one else does.

You are a great competitor and have worked SO hard for your spot on the volleyball team, even when things got tough you never quit.

You love and would protect your sister to the ends of the world and back.

You are loyal.

You are humble.

You are always willing to help me.

You are not afraid to try new things.

You are a great student and work really hard to get good grades even when it doesn’t come easy to you.

You have an amazing testimony of your Father in Heaven.

It is hard to see your baby grow up, to start to date! To drive! I try to remember and cherish all my memories of you as a baby, and a toddler, and a child and I am so excited to do the same for the memories you have yet to create. You continue to make me so proud of who you are.

No comments: