Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Re-Do

So I am starting over, yep that is right I caved in, fell off the wagon, I wouldn’t say I was ran over by the wheel so I am able to pull myself backup and put myself in the driver’s seat.

A few things I realized:

It is hard to stay sugar free on “special events” more specifically birthdays. I noticed while on my 7 day no sugar streak that I felt great and did not have my normal afternoon crashes in energy.

I did not have any headaches, other than a small brief one on what I believe was my detox day.

When I did fall and eat the sugar I had a headache brewing within an hour!

I was so tired and grumpy the day after I had the sugar.

While not eating the sugar my hunger seemed to keep itself in check I didn’t have those afternoon and late night cravings. I attribute this to keeping the blood sugar balanced instead of peaking and dipping.

So I shall continue my quest to find balance, to be 99% sugar free. I am not going to count the days I am going to note the positive benefits from continuing to be sugar free.

No comments: