Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 3

So far so good, having some fruit has helped. Cari said basically what I wanted to do sounds like the South Beach diet but on that you can’t have fruit! My main objective is to get the “White Stuff” out of my system and if some fruit is how I do it then I guess I am not a South Beach’er.

I have noticed the times of day that trigger me, afternoon and right after dinner. There are so many great sugar free options out there however I don’t think that the artificial sweetener is any better for you then sugar, actually I think sugar is better for you at least your body knows what sugar is my favorite line goes like this “If it takes a factory to make it, it takes a factory to break it down in your body”

The weekend will be the big test the big "Gatorade Bowl" (basically a pre season scimmage game against oursleves) is Friday and Friday night games usually equate to some amazing sugar creation by Cari. We might have to break down and get some sugar free life savers to suck on :)

1 comment:

jaredandgina said...

Good luck on your quest. I frequently do a month or so with out sugar and just did it in May and I actually lost 7 pounds which was a huge surprise. Sugar free stuff I believe is way worse, it has sugar alcohol so when I do it I just stay away from it all. I find I have to go at least a month in order to really get it out of my system and not feel so addicted. But those friday parties are hard I know. but you can do it!! Good luck.