Saturday, November 24, 2012

A day of Thanks

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday. Its full of family, food, fun with no expectations of anything other than enjoying those around you. We decided to go hiking before the big meal this year, the weather was amazing and it was nice to be out in such beautiful scenery while soaking in the un-interrupted time with my family.
Zions National Park
 
 
The view as you climb up to Angels Landing
 
 
Heading up Walters Wiggles
 
 
The view from the top
 
 
My cute family!!!!
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful day.
 
May God Bless your family and loved ones this Holiday Season.
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

susette said...

I hiked Angel's Landing once and nearly had a heart attack!! What a hike and a view!! What a great family activity. Wish I could get my family on board with running. I keep asking and they just keep turning me down.

Hey, are you going to be running Cory's Baker's Half Marathon in December? If so it will be fun to see you there!! I can't remember if I asked you already?

Also, I'm glad you are doing the holiday running challenge. Yes, just run at least one mile a day (except Sunday) from now until January 1st.