Sunday, November 25, 2012

A little Motivation

I will be completely honest the holidays STRESS ME OUT! I looked out my window tonight and I think the Griswolds have moved in across the street. Then I go on facebook and see a status update saying "Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped, now to decorate the tree" (Jennifer Stickler you are my hero!)  OH my Hallelujah I just finished the freaking Thanksgiving leftovers! I was intrigued by a post on Susette's wonderful blog,
                                                                                                                                                                                             The   2012 Holiday Running Streak
 Stay fit and motivated during the busy (and calorie-filled) holiday season by pledging to run at least one mile every day, Thanksgiving through New Year's. ~~ an article in Runners World Magazine.

While this isn't going to get the shopping done or the tree decorated it just might help me stay sane. It was decided for those that wanted to join in we would not be running on Sunday's, and we can start tomorrow.

 
So this may be a little dramatic it doesn't snow here in Southern Utah but if it does I have a back up plan.
 
 
 
Happy Running!!
 

1 comment:

susette said...

Yay! I am super happy you are doing this! I think running helps immensely with the stress levels!! Go, go, go!! I'm cheering for you!