Monday, November 12, 2012

Utah Names



We moved to Utah a very young couple a year and a half after we were married with a 6 month old baby, yes that's right I got pregnant 3 months after getting married. I was already your typical young Mormon and didnt even know it. While pregnant with Torrie I was sure we would name her Taylor, I thought it was original enough. Well then Garth Brooks had a baby girl (well his wife did) and sure enough Taylor was the hot new name. I knew I wanted something a little more unique so we started to play around with different names and spellings, I will never forget my mom's disappointment while saying..

 "She will never find her name spelled correctly on a key chain at Disneyland!"

I guess that is probably a problem for alot of people in Utah, I found this video on a blog I stalk. I find it pretty funny and amazing how many of the names I have heard of.

Enjoy~~~

No comments: