Saturday, November 10, 2012

Torrie Shereen



I love October and November the summer heat has now gone the air is just crisp and clean the leaves have started to change color in Southern Utah. Its also birthday time me celebrating mine in Oct and Torrie's in Nov. It’s hard to believe that 20 years ago today I was a young 20 year old holding my baby girl for the first time. Torrie came into the world with the most precious smile and inquisitive look on her face and that has never changed. Her sweet spirit just beams outward to anyone she meets. I have always said that her and I did alot of growing up together, me a young mother and bride, I didnt always know if I was doing the mothering thing right but I do know I ALWAYS put her first.

Having daughters it has been very important to me to teach them that they are daughters of their Heavenly Father, that they can be strong empowering women that can do what ever they put their minds to. I hope I have showed them that.

This is my wish for them:


Haha I love this "not now" look mom :)


Torrie Shereen Gardner, I love you to the moon and back!!




Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

1 comment:

susette said...

She's a beautiful girl! Happy birthday!!